Southern MD Calvert County and St. Marys County Auto Body Repair
Wentworth's Collision Works is a locally owned and operated full service business who specializes in car autobody repair, auto body repair, truck body repair, SUV body repair, paint less dent repair, towing, unibody repair, custom painting and frame straightening.
In Calvert County, we are located on H. G. Trueman Road (formerly known as Old Solomons Island Road), 2 miles north of Thomas Johnson Bridge which crosses the Patuxent River. In St. Mary’s County, we are located just about 1/3 mile north of the intersection of Route 5 and Three Notch Road.
Wentworth's Collision Works, has been in the business for 10 years in Southern Maryland. We offer direct repair for most major insurance companies. Our product knowledge, superior customer service, and competitive rates cannot be beat in Calvert County or in St. Mary’s County, Maryland.
Wentworth’s is an I-Car Gold certified shop that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment. A good technician will use what is available to him to do the best that he can do. Here at Wentworth’s Collision Works, our great technicians use state-of-the-art equipment that ensures we do the best that can be done including:
- Brewco Frame Straightener
- SprayBake Booth (heated downdraft booth)
- BlackHawk Welder
- Chief Laser Measuring System
Whatever you need – estimates, glass repair, regular collision damage, paintless dent repair – we can handle it!
State of the Art Services
Collision Works is the most up to date autobody repair and paint shop in Southern Maryland. For example, we use:
Chief Automotive Laser Frame Measuring with Auto Scan
- More customers and insurance companies are requiring computerized measuring
- Most sophisticated system available in the industry today - yet simple to learn and operate
- Fast set-up with full-color reports on condition of the vehicle's frame before, during, after repairs.
- Paint Mixing
Collision Works Concentrates On One thing... Getting the job right the first time!
We specialize in all aspects of auto collision repair from body repair and painting to towing and custom body work. Our wide experience assures we get the job done right the first time, giving you the best value for services rendered.
All Paint, Body, Repair, and Detail Work is 100% Guaranteed
Our technicians are certified through two certification programs:
- I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) is a nationwide certification program involving classes and tests in each critical area in the repair process. We are honored to be both gold and platinum certified.
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) tests and certifies automotive professionals in all major technical areas of repair and service.
Other Wentworth's Collision Works Services
- Auto Rentals
- 24 Hour Towing
- Collision Repair
- Custom Painting
- Vandalism Repair
- Frame Straightening
- Expert Color matchin
- Full Detailing
- FREE Detail After Repair
- Scratch / Ding / Dent Repair
- Custom Body and Paintwork
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto,Truck, SUV, and motorcycle repairs
- Headlight Resurfacin
- Lifetime Warranty on all repairs and paintwork.
Civic Associations and Sponsorships:
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- SYB Optimist Football and Baseball
- Solomons Fire and Rescu
- Calvert County Sheriffs Department - Donation of painting cars
- Knights of Columbus
- St. Mary's Babe Ruth Baseball
- Patuxent High School Sponsor
- Dowell Elementary sponsor