This is an extremely good question together with over the path of this next blog post I will try to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room unique? I think the quick explanation is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is without a doubt a garden room,but they may not look the very same as a standard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing attribute that make it look just a little separate to garden room but they each do exactly the very same thing. If you need more help visitGarden Log Cabins
Do not get a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer months house,they are two very separate things. The main one is that a log cabin or garden room has the ability to be used all year round whilst a summer months house isn’t very suitable for use all throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in contrast to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our garden rooms are already in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the ability to have an extra room in the garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without having all the increased costs that comes with an ordinary house extension.
Rewards of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning authorization (in most cases).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dirt.
4. Most likely the most significant reason of all is the price. A back garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your typical house extension.
Recent research indicates that adding a log cabin or garden room to your property will increase the market value of your house. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you acquiring a superb looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also adding much needed market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a better look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your normal garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably fabulous 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you get. But what timber also is wonderful at doing is reflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a wonderful choice to have as your alternative for your ideal garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also removes any need for any synthetic insulation on the walls,you simply never need it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden summer room